Monday, July 3, 2017

Seeing the Lost Eye

Heading up to Eureka and planning on stopping by The Lost Coast Brewery again. I was looking at their artwork and noticed the large discrepancy of size between the left and right eyes. In most of the designs the right eye is much larger than the left. I believe it reflects accurately how I see someone. Most of my attention is normally directed (almost said drawn) to the right eye (their right) with the left eye seen but not really noticed.

On a personal note my left side of head is becoming more differentiated with the muscular elements being used in coordination with each other. I still do not have a defined left tongue and I have poor almost spastic control but it is definitely a different way of using my head than my normal right side dominant muscular behavior.


No comments:

Post a Comment