Friday, December 8, 2017

Last Post


Just had my twitter account 'temporarily suspended' for violating some arcane unspecified rule. Twitter may have legitimate concerns that I am a bot of some sort but I don't feel like jumping through any hoops to get it reinstated.  Groucho Marx said "I wouldn't join any club that would have me".  If tweeting my feelings or retweeting my feelings means I have to jump through whatever filters they have, then it is not worth it.

I think it is time for me to move on from this supposed free information sharing of the internet. I am really not sure I have anything but the most simple of bots reading my posts here. I plan on continuing to work on my left tongue work as it comes. I may be wrong on the whole concept but I don't think so.

Take care

Terry

Are muscles near midline controlled by dominant hemisphere?

Perceptual asymmetries and handedness: a neglected link?

Why the right knee?

which way do you see? (If I read the initial presentation to the right I see rabbit and my brain fills in the ears. If I read it to the left my eyes see duck bill and my brain fills in the head. In any orientation I can see either depending on the direction of read)


No comments:

Post a Comment