Friday, October 18, 2013

Defining where my left tongue is

It feels more and more where I identify where my tongue is in my mouth is by the right side of the tongue. The left side of the tongue appears to be determined by the right side in a negative sense. Part of my difficulty of getting the left tongue to move may be is that I am not identifying the left tongue accurately in my attempts to move it. My play with the left tongue left eye "synergy"  (I tend to dislike that word) seems to be getting stronger. I can see the left side of another's face with the sense that there is a persona behind the left eye/face.  It is a new skill something that was impossible for me in the past. It seems to bring changes in how I able to communicate and my perception of the left tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment