Monday, December 8, 2014

Trunk reversal

I am getting and deliberately trying to develop a different use of my head. I am focusing usually on the sublingual musculature and tongue on the left but the area of cooperation is now including the left half of face and jaw. It is something I have never felt before and even though there is a sense of powerful cooperation it is also somewhat uncomfortable, slightly spastic and with very poor control.

If an elephant after much pondering on his use of his trunk decided to try to switch his use to the opposite of what he was always doing I imagine he would feel something similar.  I identified with the way I normally use my head and face so much that I couldn't imagine doing anything different until recently. I became the right sided use and it was how I perceived other people in communication.  

http://mylefttonguetoo.blogspot.com/2013/07/why-do-elephants-have-trunks.html

No comments:

Post a Comment