Sunday, December 15, 2013

Functional Illusion


It was more functional for me to perceive just one tongue instead of two tongues.  Not being that intelligent it has taken me a long time to come to this conclusion. In order to feel the left tongue I first had to differentiate the left tongue from the right tongue.
Try this

I was at the time just trying to find the cause of  why there was a discrepancy in the way my head rolled to the left than the right. It is difficult to learn on how to use the left tongue,throat,eye,face and lips in the task of speech but they each have a contribution. Why would have I needed to learn the same tasks twice in life?

However it is still an illusion that the right side needs to dominate with the left subordinate. The left side can be the originator of the muscular pattern of my speech.

Why do elephants have trunks?

No comments:

Post a Comment