Friday, January 10, 2014

Truly left?

In my attempts to involve the left tongue in my movements it seems to be involving the whole left side of my head.  The normal use of my head feels like I keep the muscles on the left side more contracted than it would seem to need to. Almost like being activated but not intelligently. The muscles lack the ability to relax and show greater range of activation. However the right side has a much greater range normal use. Paradoxically when I allow the left side to relax it almost feels more tight as the muscles feel to be in an unusual lengthened position. I also am contracting the right side muscles actively to help lengthen the left.

Very different feel from normal. Again it may not be a good thing..


“Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself.” 
― Richard BachIllusions






No comments:

Post a Comment