Thursday, March 13, 2014

Left audio persona

I have been listening to many podcasts using my left ear only. I can hear fine and make out the words without problem. I am not sure that I can hear and see the persona on someone else's left side at the same time however. It again feels to be an active not a passive process. I think I need to both see and hear that the persona is communicating from his/her left side. Seeing the persona on the left is still intermittent and I have the sense that it has a separate audio component. When I try to combine the both I think my comprehension of what is being said goes down. There also feels to be a postural adjustment that like visually seeing the persona on the left I have to hear the audio persona coming from his/her left and my spine/head makes the subtle adjustment to position myself in relation to the speaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment