Sunday, March 2, 2014

No left head

It is beginning to feel like I had no left head before. It was not just the tongue but a single representation of the head that was right side dominated and the left subordinate. My previous left head 's "job" was to support the right head dominance and did not develop the motor control independent of the right head. The obvious problem with my current understanding is explaining how I could feel the left side of my head through out my life and do somethings independent of the right such as moving my tongue along the edge of my left teeth.The only explanation to me that has some rationality (besides me being a crazed wingnut) is that the right side dominance and the left side subordinance precludes the usual sensing of the relationship. If a specific function is needed it developed for my left otherwise my right side movement image is how I understand the majority of functions.

No comments:

Post a Comment