Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Standard deviate

My sense is many if not most people use their jaws more efficiently with both sides cooperating more equally. There may be many people who encapsulate both eyes equally in their view of other people. I can only really say that I did not see both eyes but only the right. I still have to make myself look for the left eye and many times I will still not be looking at it. My habits of movement run almost on the instinctual level where I often do the opposite what I think I do. Having access to my left tongue and jaw now in a way I never did, I think came from work that is not normal in how most people learn to use themselves. Yet I feel many have the access I now have just in the natural process of learning while growing up. I may just have been a few standard deviations shy of average.

No comments:

Post a Comment