Friday, November 14, 2014

I am a not right idiot

Interesting article. After reading it I am of course less sure in what I am saying. But what the author hints at but does not mention is how often most of us develop a certain expertise in the things we do. Usually we wind up knowing details that very few in the world do. Not that we have the whole story correct but we find a method, practice or something in the way we care about the thing we do that is uniquely our own. That may or may not be the case with what I am saying. It would seem improbable that the lateralization of the brain in regards to communication comes down to a lack of differentiation between how I use the left and right side of my head but I think it does. That idea points me in the direction that it may be superfluous to develop the undifferentiated left side use in normal day to day activities but I have not fully come to that conclusion either.

This blogger(and much more) develops a post on the above linked article.

No comments:

Post a Comment