Sunday, August 25, 2013

Leftistic

Just watched a interview on TV with a Mom of a autistic child.  I was watching both sides of her face and in comparison to many people in my view she was remarkably expressive on both sides.. She made a point that autism is mostly about communication deficits. That the child does not make the connection to the parents or others.

Creating autistic monkeys

I am wondering if my left side is somewhat similar to autism. I cannot easily imagine/connect to the persona of a person on the left side. I think I fall in the normal range and the issue is undoubtedly far more complex than I am suggesting. If my sense of the Mom above is correct then that further weakens my ideas. However I believe my favoritism of my right side to the neglect of my left is that it is connected in the way I relate to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment