Friday, January 15, 2016

The global movement to the left

At various points in my life I have tried to play with reversing my usual ability to wink with either eye. It was always easy for me to close the left and open the right. With some perseverance in the past, I managed to do both which is admitted trivial accomplishment. What is showing up in the use left side of head is that it is a global coordination which is different.  There is a strong feeling of all the musculature on the left side stretching first and then the ability to contract and relax in the small new range achieved in the initial stretch. There are echoes of the feeling all the way down my left side including the left side of my pelvis. Again the strength of the movements internally feel to be quite strong but externally are quite small.


No comments:

Post a Comment