Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Double dribblin

My daughter's boyfriend showed me a video of Steph Curry doing a two handed drill. I did not pick up on it at the time but it seems to be an ad for special training glasses. What interested me was his ability to use both his hands in completely different patterns of use. He uses both hands at different times for juggling the tennis ball and alternately dribbling the basketball. It reminds me of the two hands writing video of a girl writing two different languages at the same time.

 I often have trouble walking and chewing gum so the work on differentiating my left tongue doesn't seem to do anything for my coordination, but it does make me again wonder if my one sided dominance is a functional orientation rather than a structural impediment.


Jemblog

No comments:

Post a Comment