Saturday, November 14, 2015

Extreme speculation on the role of acetylcholine in my head

I have been noticing more and more micro facial movements in other people that are expressed on the right side of the head that are not expressed in others in their left side of head. This is a relatively new development for me. Sometimes the facial expressions seemingly start on the right side then seem to gravitate to the left with the left side expressed less fully. Occasionally the left expresses something different than the right. Most of the time the right seems to be the dominant player. I don't know why I could not see this before. I have the feeling that seeing the persona in other left side of head makes changes in the functional use of myself to a very limited degree but I have no idea how.

In the previous post there are several articles that mention the role of neurotransmitters in the brain of mammals and birds. Acetylcholine seems to have a role in visual discrimination and temporal changes in the brain.

These results suggest that acetylcholine serves the role of facilitating plastic changes in the sensory cortices that are necessary for an animal to refine its sensitivity to the temporal characteristics of relevant stimuli.

The role of visual cortex acetylcholine in learning to discriminate temporally modulated visual stimuli.


I wonder if by putting my attention in my left eye's positioning and to what it discriminates on the left side of others makes changes in the role of  my cortical acetylcholine use which is then expressed in a different use of my left facial and sublingual musculature control.

Just a link
"Humans have a tough enough time figuring out one another. We actually use two languages to communicate, through words and through facial expressions and sometimes they don't match."

I see the smile expressed best in the middle frame on his right side of lips third row down. My assumption is the three rows represent three levels of processing by the technique they are using.

During development of the kitten visual cortex, synaptic competition between thalamocortical afferents driven by each eye leads to synaptic rearrangements that are critical for the formation of ocular dominance columns. Deprivation of input from one eye during a critical period of cortical development interferes with these synaptic rearrangements and leads to inability of the affected eye to drive visual cortical cells even after vision has been restored

Morphogenetic roles of acetylcholine



No comments:

Post a Comment