Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Social Rightness

I have always referred to myself as right handed  In fact I have been very inept with my left side in a myriad of ways where the right has only been average at best.  I now believe that I am not right handed but right oriented.  I see the 'rightness' of others and relate to it. That help develop the way I use my right hand. I do not think it was set in stone but a large push in the 'right' direction

Social rightness

“The more social the animal -- where cooperation is highly valued -- the more the general population will trend toward one side,” said Abrams, an assistant professor of engineering sciences and applied mathematics at the McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science. “The most important factor for an efficient society is a high degree of cooperation. In humans, this has resulted in a right-handed majority.” -




No comments:

Post a Comment