Thursday, January 3, 2013

Have I left my right mind?

Why have I gone through life with the idea that I have one tongue with a left and right side instead of two tongues co-joined?  The more I play with the concept it feels like the origin comes from trying to communicate.  The question now for me "is can I communicate with the left tongue?" I feel I am doing something different in activating the left tongue now but I cannot say I know I am doing what I think I am doing.  Perceiving words to the left in my mind, reading right to left and writing right to left seems to enhance my feeling that I am using  the left tongue. However I quite possibly may be selecting an idea without any basis in reality.  I definitely feel a connection with the use of the left tongue and how I use the whole left side. As posted before it feels like I have gone through life with my left tongue tied behind my back

No comments:

Post a Comment