Sunday, January 13, 2013

Where to?

I don't know where I am going with the whole left tongue thing.  The more I play with it the more 'left' I feel I am. However it took years and years of work to get here. I have introduced the concept to others in both the medical model and the body awareness field and at the best I get is a blank stare. More often the feeling that they think I am a stark raving loon.

The Dark Tower

My first thought was, he lied in every word

           That hoary cripple, with malicious eye

           Askance to watch the working of his lie

        On mine, and mouth scarce able to afford

        Suppression of the glee that pursed and scored

           Its edge at one more victim gained thereby....
 
  
 
 
Not hear? when noise was everywhere!  it tolled

           Increasing like a bell.  Names in my ears,

           Of all the lost adventurers my peers, -

        How such a one was strong, and such was bold,

        And such was fortunate, yet each of old

           Lost, lost! one moment knelled the woe of years.

        

        There they stood, ranged along the hillsides, met

           To view the last of me, a living frame

           For one more picture!  in a sheet of flame

        I saw them and I knew them all.  And yet

        Dauntless the slug-horn to my lips I set,

           And blew. "Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came." 
 
 

1 comment: