Friday, May 24, 2013

Visualizing the talking left face

When I try to visualize the left face/tongue/eye of another talking to me with my attention on my left face/tongue/eye I tend to see the other persons face somewhere out to the right.  The face should be directly in front of me but it is somehow hard to bring it directly there. I have been using different podcasts listening to the voice of the podcaster but imagining them speaking to me with their left/tongue/face/eye/throat

It feels like this exercise does activate the left tongue all the way to the back where it drops down to the esophagus. When I hear the words while imaging the face talking there feels to be an echo in my left tongue/face throat. Almost if there is a visual component to words that I mimic on a subconscious level.

No comments:

Post a Comment