Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Writing and talking with the left hand and left tongue

I have not been writing much with the left hand in either direction lately. However if I try to write with my left hand left to right I can do it but it is ugly. (To be honest some people may not be able to tell the distinguish it from my right hand.) Using my left tongue to pronounce words seems to be similar. Having differentiated the left tongue from the right tongue I seem to know how to try to get it to shape the sound of the word but it does it badly.  Understanding that it exists seems to be the major stumbling block in getting it to move. I still have difficulty in getting my left tongue to cross midline or protrude from my mouth as my normal right tongue mode seems to take over. I am not sure where the difficulty lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment