Monday, April 28, 2014

The importance of being 'right'

Seeing another persona existing in their left side of head and attempting to communicate with my left tongue seems to be giving me the ability of accessing and changing my left posterior neck musculature and from there the orientation of my habitual spinal musculature activation. There is a posture that I have adopted in my life that twists me to the left and puts the right side in a slight position of advantage.  However it does not come form the habit of exercise, handwriting etc but from my perception of the persona I see that is communicating to me. Some of the importance of being 'right' comes from the activity of seeing 'right' and the understanding of my being 'right' as in accordance with another.

The lives of others


No comments:

Post a Comment