Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Left eye control

When I imagine words running right to left I have to bring my eyes to the right side first then read to the left. I am trying to involve the left eye as the lead as I do both. However I often 'fix' the left eye in a position where it doesn't seem to capture much information. 'Hey that ain't my job man'

I feel there is a strong connection between the left tongue and left eye especially when I move into left tongue 'mode' first.

Much to play with. Working on trying to have the left eye and tongue go in the same direction and then opposite directions very gently.  I do not want to but I can easily switch back to right tongue mode if I use extra effort or with very minor sensory input.  I have many years of practice in that already.

No comments:

Post a Comment