Monday, February 18, 2013

Sliding my tongues past each other

Pane of glass in my head

half and half

I have a left tongue and a right tongue. If  I imagine a pane of glass in between them I can imagine the right side sliding forward as I pull the left side back and vice versa.  I can access this much easier than a couple of years ago.


Is there any value commensurate with the effort I put in? Probably not. I do think it has a tremendous influence on how I use my spine from pelvis to skull.

Late note- Just got back from a walk pushing my wife in a wheelchair.  My left heel strike feels much better than ever before but I still invert as I slide to stance. There is a much better completeness to the feel of the left foot while walking. I will see if it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment