Saturday, February 8, 2014

Creating faces

Working on developing the left memory image of another person's face. I have not investigated how and what parts of the brain stores memories recently.  However my sense is my memory image of the right side of the head of another is quantitatively better than my left memory image. I have been looking at photos of people I know watching how I look at the right side normally then trying to replicate it by looking at the left side.  Then looking away and see if I can recall the images.

I feel a postural shift based on what image I am storing/creating. It does not feel like I see someone's face passively but put together an image that becomes a persona. The persona I see can be either on the right side or left side of their head but it feels like I adjust to relate to that one persona dominated side that I created.


No comments:

Post a Comment