Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Remembering lines

Walking on the creek path again today. Trying to make contact with the left eye/face of others. Something slightly different happened when I passed one individual. I actually retained the left image as I continued down the path. It feels normally like I see and remember the right side facial image with the left somehow incomplete. I imagine I can identify a person only seeing a left profile based on my understanding of the right side with other visual clues, but I do not remember the left side facial features per se.  My sense of my remembering the left side facial image is still very underdeveloped. I would hazard a guess that many others may have a much better bilateral facial remembrance naturally.

Peter Frampton Lines on my Face

No comments:

Post a Comment