Thursday, December 27, 2012

Left eye left tongue

Even though I am reading right to left I don't think that I am using the left eye in a dominant way.  It feels almost like it does not know how to see the letters and understand it. In a way it defers to the right. I am aware that each half of the eye sends messages to it's corresponding cerebral hemisphere and half to it's opposite. I do not think I coordinate the eyes equally however.  I don't think I am one of the people with true depth perception but instead use clues from the environment to establish distance. When I look at the moon at night I often see two outlines slightly apart from each other.

The musculature under the left tongue seems to get a great deal of cues from the left eye. I am working with trying to feel the left eye and tongue moving in the same directions and then opposite directions

No comments:

Post a Comment