Tuesday, December 18, 2012

To the Left Flank

When I use the left mind do I have to perceive things to the left in the future? Swinging a bat I grew up batting righty. Why was that the comfortable side for me? Was it the way I tracked the ball and knew where it should be more than the muscular advantage?

I have been listening to Stardust and saying the words in my mind out to the left. (right to left). I am trying to move my left tongue in coordination with my eyes in my mind. I still have much difficulty getting the left tongue to cross the midline. It feels like I switch back to my right tongue mode if I try to force the issue at all. It feels like the back of the right tongue needs to be pulled back. I think it is set in a position of advantage compared to the left back tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment