Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Interesting feeling

It is not just the left tongue but how I use the left eye, face, lips, tongue, and throat. I am right side dominant and left side subservient . Feeling the left side of my head as 'independent' is a strange but interesting feeling.

There is a gap in my explanation or something I unable to articulate at this time. If I go back into my normal mode I can still access the left side of my face but when I switch back to the 'left mode' I actually have less control. It feels more 'left' but like the tongue more spastic almost bound down moving against resistance.

I think it is tied to communication and the muscular habits that developed with facial expression is the only half assed explanation I can come up with at this point.

Sounds pretty wacky


No comments:

Post a Comment