Thursday, April 25, 2013

Logical inconsistency

Just eating a egg sandwich in my normal 'right tongue mode'. I use both sides of the tongue to move the food around without difficulty. So how could I have a 'left tongue'?

I do not know. But when I switch to the 'left tongue mode' the whole of my left tongue, jaw, face and throat a different feel emerges. How little I understand how to move it.  Switching back to the 'right tongue mode' and I can whip the tongue around without any problem. The 'left tongue mode' feels like there is much strength and muscle there but tremendous resistance and very little control. There is a strong tie in to the cervical spine and how the skull is seated. Switching back to the 'right tongue mode' and it all disappears and I am left with the usual sense of myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment