Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Buy tongues

I have grown up with the view that I was right handed. It now appears to me that it is a false view. I could have been left handed also but the way I interacted with feedback from society led to my right handedness. I think I am not right handed as much as right tongued.

It is hard to teach an old dog new tricks because of the multitude of habitual responses. However  I believe  that I could become 'left tongued or at least bi-tongued if I keep at it. The feel of the left tongue gets stronger and stronger easier to access and I  perceive that I can use it in speech at will..

Still cannot move it across the midline without switching back to my normal right tongue mode. I have a sense it plays in with the dominant eye thingy. The difficulty may lie in the right giving up the position of dominance as much as the left acquiring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment