Monday, July 29, 2013

So what?

Even if I am speaking with two tongues or both hemispheres of my brain so what?  For the amount of effort and time there seems to be remarkably little benefit.  There may be specific areas in physical and rehab therapy that have a slight possibility of translating to someone else but it seems impossible for most to pay attention to the minutiae that I have played with.  Adding to that the large possibility it is a wild goose chase why would anyone in their right mind persist?

I do think I am correct. Playing with the left tongue this morning the left side of my neck relaxed briefly in a way that it has never done before. It felt like both the anterior and posterior sides were balanced including the right left components. By relaxing the left tongue the engagement of musculature not needed in the neck paused.

However, so what?


No comments:

Post a Comment