Friday, July 5, 2013

Tasting the sweetness of the sun

Even though I think I developed the right tongue to the exclusion of the left I do not think that has to be the case for everyone. Like plants growing towards the sun things are tendencies more than absolutes.

buy caramel

Did I ever see the left side of others faces? I do not think I ever did. Does that mean everyone else does the same? No I do not think so but I do not think I am alone either. Seeing the left side of other peoples faces affects the posture of how I use my head. There is a subtle shift where my head is oriented too.

I see your right

70% of right handed patients show preference in viewing emotion expressed on the right side of the face (in the left field of view) according to studies using chimeric faces produced using right-right or left-left mirrored faces.[9] 

I think I developed my right side almost to the exclusion of the left.  It has been an eye opener for me to differentiate the left and right side of other people's faces.  I do not know anyone talking about a left tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment