Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Unintelligent that's what I am

Unforgettable again

When I look at Nat's face his left side appears to me to be the better looking more expressive side when he sings. When he talks in the beginning I get a sense that it is right side dominated and he starts to move into his left with the song.  All very subjective and speculative on my part. However to say there is a discrepancy in the sides of his face is less speculative. In my own face I have difficulty in using the left side in a differentiated pattern from the right. I cannot use the musculature of the left side of face without paying much more attention.  I do not think it is just a matter of habit. My left side of face in expressing emotion is in a sense not as intelligent as my right side (opposite cerebral hemisphere).  I think this under use can be improved.and has a larger impact on posture than can be appreciated than just by a non-active understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment