Monday, July 1, 2013

I am that which I perceive you are

I am you

"There is no difference between you and me. He is speaking and He is listening, and that is maya. If you understand this maya, you will understand this whole truth. He is speaking to me. He is listening to you, because He is the giver of the breath. He gives me breath to speak and He gives you breath to listen. If you understand this secret, you understand everything.” Yogi Bhajan from The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan, p. 156, #616"

I do not understand secret above but I believe I am right tongued because my parents are right tongued. I think that their communication with me through their right eye to the my right eye increased the tendency to develop my speech centers in my left cerebral hemisphere. Does our society as a whole passes on and reinforces this tendency?  Are we right because of what we see in others?




No comments:

Post a Comment